Monday, March 23, 2009

More to follow...

Apologies for the lack of posting here. I know that there are a ton of you waiting for the next post (sarcasm). We should post emotions in parentheses from now on so people get it (more sarcasm). Tomorrow I'll try to come up with some idea to post. I don't want to force things. It's been very busy with a ton of great stuff going on. Training is going very well also - I personally feel in better shape this March than I have in the last three March's. Coaching has been very busy and I'm really enjoying the group that I am working with this year. Besides them all being a lot of fun, they are solid individuals in regards to their values. Well, all except Gus and Jeff, but I've been with them so long that they are stuck with me now. Gus was getting a bit tiresome so I sent him on a special training session in Mexican border towns. I don't think he reads here. I guarantee you are going to see some impressive things from this group I work with this year. More tomorrow...

Cheers,

EH

1 comment:

Keith said...

I love reading other people's blogs, and commenting. I like updating mine daily or nearly so. But there's lots of things that need to come first. Like general life stuff, and there is certainly no shortage of that. Our own training. Coaching, or maybe if that's a job it comes under general life. Then blogs. After you update your blog, you can go watch TV, but wash your hands afterward.

So don't feel too guilty of missing a posting or two.