Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Going back to Cali

I'm in San Diego - About to go out for an easy run in the nice high 60 degree morning sun. Ran into Ed Sparkowski at the airport last night - small world. I'm in Carlsbad and he's attending a work conference in San Diego but we are going to try and meet up tomorrow morning for a run. Anyone who may read this and knows the area, any good run route suggestions would be very welcome.

Check out the AOTM on my home page. I thought many might want to learn more about what makes Big Rocks tick. I think the AOTM is a cool way to learn about like minded people in our endurance world community. If there is anyone you'd like to represent the AOTM in the future, please email me your suggestions. If you have any specific questions you'd like added to the interview, include that as well. I'm looking for suggestions actually. I want to expand and represent people that we may or may not know but would like to know.

OK, just a quick report.

Cheers,

EH

No comments: