Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank you!

While I was in California, by chance, I had the opportunity to run with Ed. Ed is a great guy who's company I really enjoy. It made me think about the people I "work" with. I'm extremely fortunate. I have a group that I truly enjoy working with and more importantly, calling friends. Running with Ken on Sundays, riding with Gus in AZ, riding with Jeff to VT, training with Pam in LP - these are some of my best memories of the 2008 season. Thank you all of you for a memorable year. I know it's not over yet and there are too many names to list here in terms of thanks and memories, but please know that I feel fortunate to be associated with such classy company. Thankfully Baker pulls me back down to the reality of where I belong. Him and Straz's texts.

Tomorrow night is the first winter night ride. This is a low key, easy trail ride beginning at 7pm (be there by 6:45pm) at the Monroe Rail Trail parking area on Pepper Street. Lights are a necessity, but don't be intimidated if you are local - This ride will be a blast (and maybe just the motivation some can use). All are welcome.

Cheers,

EH

No comments: